Work with one dedicated team on all of your sponsored employee benefits.
Like many successful business owners, you’ve worked tirelessly to make your business what it is today.
At Brio, we’re here to help you achieve your goals. Employee benefits can help you attract and retain top talent but could mean extra work and challenges for you. As specialists, we make benefits impactful and easy.
Retirement plans and health insurance are the most commonly offered benefits. We can help with them, and other lifestyle benefits. Here’s how:
Create and maintain a successful retirement program.
• Understand goals and objectives
• Build an appropriate plan design
• Provide fiduciary diagnostics
• Develop an employee education program
• Complete ongoing due diligence and plan review
• Keep data secure and protect participant information
Brio, your trusted partner.
We hope that you will approach your relationship with Brio with the same high expectations we have.
You can expect an advisor who:
• Listens to understand your unique situation
• Makes recommendations based upon your objectives, rather than a one-size-fits-all solution
• Takes the time to answer your questions
• Helps you build confidence in your present and future financial situation
• Will meet with you periodically to help refine your plans
We’ll spend time with you and your team to help you obtain maximum outcomes, drive return on
investment, and help you attract and retain top talent.
Matthew R. Compton
Director of Retirement Services
30 Broad Street, 35th Floor
New York, NY 10004
Meet your dedicated contact:
Matt Compton has over 15 years of industry experience. He is a FINRA Registered Representative and holds his Series 7, 63 and Life, Accident and Health Registrations. Matt is a Chartered Retirement Plan Counselor as well as an Accredited Investment Fiduciary® (AIF).
He is a Smithtown, NY native and graduated from the University of Scranton with a B.S. in Marketing. Matt and his wife, Katie live in Lincroft, NJ with their three children: Sean, Ellen, and Colin.
Call Matt Compton today! 646-522-3763